Ok I'm officially terrible at blogging but here's my attempt at catching up. October was great because of conference. My sister and I attended the Relief Society meeting, and we were lucky enough to get great seats because my mother was called to serve on the RS general board. We're so happy for her :) After the meeting we met up with my aunt and cousins and went out to dinner. Girls night is the best.
![]() |
| attempt to photograph my mom on the stand. How great is she?! :) |
The next weekend was conference, and I was so excited because my mom scored tickets for us so we could go! I had never actually attended a conference session before. Yeah, it's actually really hard to get tickets when you live in Utah. We went to the Saturday morning session and Sunday afternoon, and it was great. We also got to have lunch in between sessions both days with my family and the RS, YW, and Primary presidencies and general board members, so that was fun, too.




I had no idea your mom is on the RS Board! And I had no idea you have a blog! Life looks fun and you are so cute and happy!
ReplyDelete-Amy
Amy! It has been too long. I hope you are doing fabulous!!
Delete